This agreement is entered into between the “Oxford” and the International Association of Psychology and Counseling (IAPC) and Registered Participant (that’s you); herein after referred to as “Participant”. Both the Oxford Institute and Participant agree to the following:
- Housing – The Oxford Institute shall make available nightly housing (single occupancy, unless shared occupancy is requested) beginning no later than 3:00 PM on Tuesday, 13 July 2022, with check out and departure no later than Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 10:00 AM. Nightly housing is not provided by The Oxford Institute for those registered with the ‘2022 Oxford Institute – Registration Only’ option.
- Travel – The registration fee does not include international airfare, or in-country transportation costs to and from Oxford. Participant shall be responsible for the cost of all transportation, including train, taxi, bus, “the tube,” etc. in the United Kingdom.
- Medical Expenses – Participant affirms adequate medical coverage while in the UK and “proof of vaccination” as may be required for entry into the UK. Participant assumes responsibility for the cost of any medical treatment, drugs, or transportation incurred on behalf of the participant as deemed necessary by program staff in the event of illness or accident. Participant assumes responsibility for the cost of transportation to a medical facility in the United Kingdom, or in the event a return to their home country is necessitated by accident or illness.
- Meals — Except for breakfast, the cost of all food and meals is the responsibility of participant, at participant’s expense.
- Incidental and non-specified expenses — Participant shall be responsible for all personal expenses not otherwise expressly covered in this agreement. In the event that Participant is alleged liable for damages of any kind, Participant shall be responsible for ameliorating any such liability, including the necessary cost of legal defense, etc. Participant shall be responsible for the payment of any fines, court costs, or damages for which the Participant is held legally liable.
- Field trips – Unless otherwise noted, each Participant shall be responsible for the cost of their own transportation and/or admission fee to any historical site, museum, or other venue.
- Unused Housing or Transportation – No credit or refund shall be provided for any portion of housing, events, or transportation not utilized by the Participant for any reason.
- Non-Institute Activities —With the exception of Institute meeting times, field trips, and group transportation, Participants are “on their own” regarding free time and activities. Participants are encouraged to arrange activities of mutual interest with fellow institute participants, as desired.
- Release of Liability – Participant agrees to “hold harmless” IAPC, other co-sponsoring organizations, Dr. Brian S. Canfield, and other IAPC staff and agents for any damage or liability of any kind what-so-ever, other than expressly stated in this agreement.
- Refund policy – Before 15 April 2022; a full program fee refund will be provided upon request. Due to housing and travel booking commitments, no program fee refund will be provided after 15 May 2022 – regardless of circumstances. However, in the event a participant is unable to attend the institute, a substitute is allowed, provided the substitute participant meets and agrees to all Institute participation requirements.
- Modification – The Oxford Institute reserves the right to alter the travel itinerary and housing venue and other aspects of the program as circumstances may warrant.
By registering and paying online you are agreeing to the Participant Agreement terms as stated above.