2022 Oxford Institute – Registration and Single Occupancy Housing
The registration fee includes academic program and cultural events, plus six nights of housing (13th to 19th July) for one person in a private single-occupancy room. All standard rooms share a common bath area on each floor of the residence hall with private showers and toilet stalls.
Due to room reservation requirements, the room option must be selected at the time of initial registration.
By registering and paying online you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in the Participant Agreement.
Full payment at the time of registration is required to secure a participant slot.
International Participants – “Letter of Invitation”
Upon request, we will provide a “letter of invitation” to attend the Oxford Institute to an international participant requiring documentation for visa application purposes for entry into the UK (not required of USA citizens.)
Expenses covered by the registration fee:
- Six nights housing (single occupancy) at St. Hilda’s College – 12-19 July 2021
- Daily full English breakfast (served from 7:30 a.m. (8:00 a.m. on weekends) to 9:00 a.m.)
- Institute sponsored program activities
Expenses not covered by the program:
- Airfare to the United Kingdom
- Ground transportation within the United Kingdom
- Meals, other than breakfast
- Personal and incidental expenses
May 1, 2022 Regular registration closes
July 13, 2022 Housing Check-in at St. Hilda’s College (3:00 p.m. room check in)
July 19, 2021 Housing Check out – depart campus (10:00 a.m.)
Oxford Institute Contact – Oxford@Intapc.org