2023 Oxford Institute – Option 3: Registration & Double Occupancy Housing Superior Room
The registration fee includes academic program and cultural events, plus six nights of housing (18th to 24th July 2023) for one person in a double-occupancy superior room. Registrants may share a room with a partner or family member (this option provides a reduced housing registration fee discount per person). All superior rooms have an en suite (not shared) bathroom.
Due to room reservation requirements, the room option must be selected at the time of initial registration.
By registering and paying online you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in the Participant Agreement.
Full payment at time of registration is required to secure a participant slot.
International Participants – “Letter of Invitation”
Upon request, we will provide a “letter of invitation” to attend the Oxford Institute to an international participant requiring documentation for visa application purposes for entry into the UK (not required of USA citizens.)
Expenses covered by the registration and double-occupancy housing fee:
- Six nights housing (double occupancy, superior room) at St. Hilda’s College – 18-24 July 2023.
- Daily full English breakfast (served from 7:30 a.m. (8:00 a.m. on weekends) to 9:00 a.m.)
- Institute sponsored programs and activities.
- Sponsored day trips by private coach (bus) to London and Harlestone.
Expenses not covered by the program:
- Airfare to the United Kingdom.
- Ground transportation within the United Kingdom (except scheduled field trips).
- Meals, other than breakfast.
- Personal and incidental expenses.
December 31, 2022 Early registration discount closes
May 1, 2023 Regular registration closes
July 18, 2023 Housing Check-in at St. Hilda’s College (3:00 p.m. room check-in)
July 24, 2023 Housing Check-out – Institute conludes at 12:00 noon
Oxford Institute Contact – Oxford@Intapc.org