2023 Scotland AND Oxford Institutes Dual Registration & Double Occupancy Housing Superior Rooms
The registration fee is for one person to participate in the academic program and cultural events for both the Oxford Institute and the Scotland Summer Institute, including six nights of housing for the Oxford Institute (18th to 24th July 2023) and six nights of housing for the Scotland Institute (26th July to 1st August 2023) for one person in a double-occupancy superior room. Registrants may share a room with a partner or family member (this option provides a reduced housing registration fee discount per person). All superior rooms have an en suite (not shared) bathroom.
Fee also includes “door-to-door” transportation from Oxford to Edinburgh by private chartered coach (bus). The Coach trip includes a half-day layover for participants to explore the historic City of York.
Due to room reservation requirements and to secure a participant slot, the room option must be selected and paid for at the time of registration.
By registering and paying online you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in the Oxford Institute Participant Agreement and the terms and conditions in the Scotland Institute Participant Agreement.
Full payment at time of registration is required to secure a participant slot.
IAPC Scotland Institute and IAPC Oxford Institute Dual Registration Option
Participants who wish to attend both the IAPC Scotland Summer Institute and the IAPC Oxford Institute (Combined dates – July 18 to August 1st, 2023) are provided a dual-registration discount – which includes “door-to-door” transportation from Oxford to Edinburgh by private chartered coach (bus). The Coach trip includes a half-day layover for participants to explore the historic City of York. Dual-registration participants should arrange air travel for arrival into London, Heathrow Airport (LHR) on Tuesday, July 18th and departure from Edinburgh International Airport (EDI) on Tuesday, August 1st, 2023.
International Participants – “Letter of Invitation”
Upon request, IAPC will provide a “letter of invitation” to attend the Oxford Institute and the Scotland Summer Institute to an international participant requiring documentation for visa application purposes for entry into the UK (not required of USA citizens.)
Expenses covered by the registration fee:
- Six nights housing (double occupancy, standard room) at St. Hilda’s College – 18-24 July 2023.
- Daily full English breakfast (served from 7:30 a.m. (8:00 a.m. on weekends) to 9:00 a.m.)
- Institute sponsored programs and activities.
- Sponsored day trips by private coach (bus) to London and Harlestone.
- “Door-to-door” transportation from Oxford to Edinburgh by private chartered coach (bus), including a half-day layover for participants to explore the historic City of York.
- Six nights housing at Pollock Halls, University of Edinburgh – July 26 to August 1, 2021.
- Daily full Scottish breakfast.
- Institute sponsored program activities and field trips.
Expenses not covered by the program:
- Airfare to the United Kingdom for either institute.
- Ground transportation (except scheduled field trips and transportation between Oxford and Edinburgh between events).
- Meals, other than breakfast.
- Personal and incidental expenses.
December 31, 2022 Early Registration discount closes for both events
May 1, 2023 Regular Registration closes for both events
July 18, 2023 Housing Check-in at St. Hilda’s College for Oxford Institute (3:00 p.m. room check-in)
July 24, 2023 Housing Check-out – Oxford Institute concludes at 12:00 noon
July 26, 2023 Housing Check-in for Scotland Institute at Pollock Halls, University of Edinburgh
August 1, 2023 Housing Check out – Scotland Institute concludes at 12:00 noon.
Oxford Institute and Scotland Summer Institute Contact – IAPC@Intapc.org